Secondhand September might be coming to an end but that doesn’t mean you have to stop buying pre-loved fashion! Our clothing is designed for a lifetime of wear and, with Outsider RESALE, our pieces can go on to have a second, third or even fourth life.
But how? By signing up to Outsider RESALE, you get your own digital wardrobe which houses all of your past purchases from us. When you sell these items on, we add all the original product details to your listing so you just have to update the condition. Anything you buy from our pre-loved platform will automatically be added to your digital wardrobe, so you can resell in a simple click. Now our clothing can be circulated again and again, moving from one digital wardrobe to the next.
Got something you want to sell? Here’s how to get started.
1) Create an account using the same email address you used to purchase from Outsider
2) Head to your digital wardrobe, find the item you want to list and click ‘sell’.
3) Add an extra photo and select the condition - we’ve already added the product title, size, original images and description for you, and recommended a price!
4) Once you’re happy with your listing, click ‘sell’. Congrats on listing your first item!
5) When you sell an item, we’ll send you a pre-paid shipping label to print and arrange an at-home courier collection. We’ll pay you 5 days after the buyer has received your item, minus 20% in fees.
If you’re not ready to part with your Outsider purchases, there are plenty of gems already uploaded to our platform, including a number of one-off samples. There are also a few items from our second and third collections available right now, but once they are gone, they are gone! Until perhaps they get relisted for resale in the future.
Start selling on Outsider RESALE here.
Outsider. Sustainable and ethical fashion since 2009.