Love it or hate it, Fifty Shades of Grey is one of this year's hottest film releases, so why not freshen up your wardrobe with some chic grey pieces. Of course these are also ethically made from luxurious and, some would say, "erotic" sustainable fabrics.
Whether you're working a full outfit look or just snapping up some socks, grey is your go-to shade for an on-trend addition this season.
1. Trapeze Blouse in grey organic cotton sateen
3. Obi Belt Shirt Dress in black and grey organic cotton sateen
4. Maxi Shirt Dress in grey organic cotton sateen
5. Outsider Sweatshirt in grey bamboo blend jersey
6. Knee High Bamboo Blend Socks
All these items look great when worn or on your bedroom floor!
Outsider - The Home of Ethical Fashion