Whether you call them culottes, gauchos or palazzo pants, there's a new silhouette in town. From now and beyond it's all about these new, loose cropped trousers.
Once called "divided skirts" these trousers in disguise historically gave women the freedom they craved.
Styling culottes can be tricky, so here's our five tips for how to make them work for you.
1. Keep your silhouette clean, the more minimalist your top the better.
2. Show off those ankles, flats or heels both work.
3. Wear with a shirt tucked in for a formal twist.
4. Try some trainers for a more relaxed weekend look.
5. Keep it simple, let the culottes be the star of your outfit.
Culottes are here to stay, these trans-seasonal trousers can be worn in a multitude of ways, from uptown chic to downtown cool. Whether you're wearing culottes to work, out for brunch on the weekend, or for a date, these are a useful addition to your capsule wardobe.
Enjoy 20% off all trousers with code TROUSER20 at the checkout.